Over the years I have either written op-ed pieces for the media, have been interviewed by various media outlets, or have been covered in the media. Some of the media exposure appears below:
AUTHORED BY ME
- China Daily Op-Ed on HK is resting too heavily on its laurels, 30 August 2016.
- China Daily Op-Ed on Govt needs to intervene for innovation to take off in HK, 26 August 2016.
- China Daily Op-Ed on Education must meet innovation needs, 7 August 2016.
- China Daily Op-Ed on Zhang Dejiang's Signalling to Develop Innovation and Technology in Hong Kong, 23 May 2016.
- South China Morning Post Op-Ed Piece on on the need for establishing the Innovation and Technology Bureau, 24 October 2015.
- South China Morning Post Op-Ed Piece on China Technology Global Leadership, 10 July 2015.
- South China Morning Post Op-Ed Piece on Asia's First Massive Open Online Course (MOOC), 6 June 2013.
- South China Morning Post Op-Ed Piece on Innovation and Firm Survival, 4 March 2011.
MEDIA COVERAGE OF ME AND/OR MY ACTIVITIES
- Profile in the South China Morning Post, 18 April 2016.
- "Redefining Hong Kong" debate series organized by the South China Morning Post, 12 December 2015.
- University World News (Global Edition) Issue 410, "More Emphasis on Universities in Innovation Drive", 21 April 2016.
- South China Morning Post, "China spending more than Europe on science and technology as GDP percentage, new figures reveal", 21 January 2014.